The area of technology has made significant investments and works to improve and maximize the technological capacities of CIAMSA. In recent years works have been successfully undertaken, which will result in a substantial increase in the availability of IT services and the business continuity in the organization. Some of the developed works were:
- Physical change of the RACKS (cabinets for servers and active equipment).
- Change of regulated circuits from the computer center to connect it to the new UPS.
- Installation of active equipment acquired: Enterasys layer 4 switches with management.
- Installation of new servers (8 in total) acquired by CIAMSA, HP DL 160.
- Migration of circuit boards with data and voice physical wiring.